Sunday 3 November 2013 at 21:47 with
Hey ^o^
Yeol so cutie lol

Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo guys, it has been awhile.. and yeah i've changed my skin AGAIN, hehe :3 im kinda bored of my old skin :p maybe im the type that easily get bored hahaha im sure ill change my skin again after a few months lol.. i changed my header too but the hunhan pic is still the same idk i just love that pic so much hehe ^w^

now, some of my friends wanna have a blog like me so i helped them bc yeah, they dunno anything.. i helped them with the skin, header and everything.. and thats why i didnt update my blog recently, neomu mian u,u

and yesterday, i was helping one of my friend that asked me to help her edit her new blog.. but then i saw her blog looks familiar and then i realized that she copied everything on my sidebar even the seonmul banner altho she's not a seonmul member and she copied my navigation bar, she made a flavors.me acc like mine and she made a bias page too with an exact same skin.. she even copied my profile too but she changed her name and the facts abt her but the others are exactly the same ! then i stalked her twitter and her some of her tweets are abt what i tweeted but she changed the sentence and she retweeted everything that i retweeted.. now obviously, she always stalk me.. i was like oh my god does she want to be the second me or what, idc if she inspire me or anythin but she dont need to copy every single thing that i do -.- i felt so angry and im sad bc my own friend is a copycat / and i laughed too bc she looks like she doesnt have a life ( sorry, just wanna be honest ) / then i scolded her but she didnt admit that she copied me, i was so freakin mad that i tweeted abt her indirectly.. i knew she would read it since she always stalk me.. and then she immidiately admited that she did copied mine ( takut maybe bc my tweets are so pedas ) and she apologized.. she's my friend so ofc i forgave her.. she's a newbie so its normal copying other ppl.. i reminded her not to copy ppl again, its lucky that she copied me and not anyone else bc i bet she will be in a very big trouble if she does..

Good news ! the sehun stan that i said on my prev post wasnt as bad as i thought.. my friend, fiqah who knew her said that she didnt curse or mock me, she's just a bit mad bc i like sehun too.. while i mocked her badly, i felt very bad so i apologized to her through facebook since she's active at facebook then she forgave me and now we are friends :3 oh yea, her name is Marsya smth idk :p

tbh idk what to do rn im not tweeting today bc theres fanwar between sones and beliebers, directioners, smileys and the other eng artists' fans idk what's the name lol.. i dont want to involve bc i really really hate fanwars.. act its bc theyre ( eng artists' fans ) not satisfied bc Girls' Generation's I Got A Boy won The Video Of The Year on Youtube Music Award.. wtf IGAB reached 78M+ views alrdy, they deserves it ok -.- hm whatever, what i wanna say rn is Congratulations Girls' Generations for winning ♥♥ I bet those eng artists' fans were shocked bc SNSD is the only kpop group that was nominated in YTMA and they won omfg im so freakin proud~ ^u^

Let's make the eng artists' fans shocked again by making EXO win the Worldwide Act on MTV EMA kekeke :p Let's Vote ! Click here :) and dont forget to vote EXO on MAMA 2013 too, click here ^^

btw, EXO will be on Running Man and they will make their own variety show, EXO's ShowTime ! omg cant waitttt *u* here is EXO's schedule on this month~

Nov 1
- Global Star Love Concert ( China ) 

Nov 2 -
- Quiz To Change The World ( Baek & Luhan ) 
- WAPOP SHOW
- Seoul Gwangjang Concert for foreigners 

Nov 3
- Kpop World Festival
- Push up ! Love up ! conference
- Youtube Music Awards Seoul MC Kris
- Park So Hyun Love Game Radio ( Xiumin ) 

Nov 6
- EXO's comeback special
- Kris' bday { not schedule } 

Nov 8
- Park Myungeun - Gone ft. Xiumin MV release { not schedule } 

Nov 10
- EXO on Running Man 

Nov 17
- Dream Team ( Tao & Kris ) 

Nov 27
- Chanyeol's bday { not schedule } 

Nov 28
- EXO's Showtime 1st ep

quite tight isnt it ? i guess the rumour abt EXO's comeback isnt true bc srsly theyre so busy with their schedule, they wont have any time to make new song and practice.. abt the EXO's comeback special, its NOT a new song.. its just a recap of their comeback from wolf to growl era.. and it's NOT a stage, its just comeback SPECIAL ok

btw you guys know abt the Korean Fair at iSetan KLCC right ? I really wanna go ! at first i didnt tell my mom, i just told her that i'll be hanging out with my friends at iSetan but then suddenly my friends cant go TT__TT i confessed it to an unnie that i knew through twitter, she told me that i should just tell the truth to my mom so that maybe i could just go with my mom or anyone but when i told my mom abt it, my mom seems like she wont give me sobss ;__; life is so unfair fml

ok that's all, until then.. goodbye, ppyeong~

// whispers 30th October was my bday so Happy Belated Birthday to me ! keke :p //


❝ 回忆温暖你由内而外,但他们也拆了你 ❞
Holla people, welcome to my bloggie. i'm sha. 01-liner. malaysian. exo. ot12 remains in my heart forever, no matter what happens♡ pics, icons and gifs arent mine unless stated.

affiliates


the past
Kpop Segmen by FarahFirst Giveaway by Atiqah Jaidin and Arrien Amanibad day ;;;Best giveway by FarahSeonmul Kpop Bloggers CommunityThe Heirs =)Blog changed again :3I'm back peeps ^3^Growl Music Video.Exo Schedules~
do you have any question?
ASKBOX ASK.FM
Click one of the options above and
contact the owner!♡


my tumblr now
followers
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.