Thursday 10 October 2013 at 04:38 with
Heeeyyyyy ^O^


Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo guys~

im back again :) well as u guys see i changed my blogskin again, im bored with my previous blogskin eheheh :p i used that blogskin just for a week lmao xD i like simple blogs, my previous blogskin was a bit messy :/ now im using tieqa unnie's blogskin, and i followed her tutos too.. hm i bet u guys know her bc she's feymes.. almost all of the kpop bloggers know her, but i still wanna share it to u guys.. visit her blog here, her tutos are very helpful ^u^ 

actually this week i have final exams but it has an exception for teras subjects bcs upsr passed.. u know i've never cared abt non-teras subjects lol.. i studied just A BIT keke :p most of the questions i just 'tembak' lol but today i have science test bcs final exams marks for teras subjects are based on my trial upsr marks but everyone's marks for sc test was so frikin bad like srsly only 7 ppl got A including me.. its so unfair ok, i should have an exception :< but i only got 80 actually lmao xP hm tommorow i only have art test so im not very scared.. then next week is hari raya haji, my brothers and sisters will be back omfg i miss them so frikin much huhu T-T

and guess whatt ? abt the EXO comeback is trueee !!! *A* but its not on this month, sorry for the wrong info eheheh.. its next month, late Nov.. allkpop's article said SM havent confirmed an exact date yet, read here..  the album is unknown yet but they're working on it.. i think SM are busy with shinee's comeback.. hm idc as long as the comeback is true wuwuwwuw ^u^ 

btw T-ara's Number 9 and Shinee's everybody mv has been released today !! Taemin is fckin topless omfg he's so hot im *O* /slap myself/ and AOA's Confused was released yesterday.. hyejeong is so pretty in red hair, she's my new bias eheeheh :3

here's the MVs~

Shinee - Everybody

T-ara - Number 9

AOA - Confused


i watched MCountdown just now, and ofc its bcs of T-ara, AOA and Shinee :> hyomin was so sexy and she got a love shaped tattoo on her shoulder, idk if its real or not hm :/

Ok that's all idk what to talk abt actually, i just miss my blog hewhew :3 and yeah today i wrote in english heheh.. sorry for my bad english :p well an unnie once told me my english was too good for a 12 years old kid.. is it really good ? to me its frikin bad :/ hm i dunno =..= but from now on i'll be writing in english here ok ? heheh :3 but sometimes i'll be writing manglish too and if im not in the mood to write in english, i will write in malay keke :p

Ok i need to bath and solat, tata~ annyeong ^w^


❝ 回忆温暖你由内而外,但他们也拆了你 ❞
Holla people, welcome to my bloggie. i'm sha. 01-liner. malaysian. exo. ot12 remains in my heart forever, no matter what happens♡ pics, icons and gifs arent mine unless stated.

affiliates


the past
I'm back peeps ^3^Growl Music Video.Exo Schedules~Baju Raya~ ^^G R O W L ! ! ! *O*EXO EXO EXO~ !!! x))#Destiny1stWin !! ^^= GROWL =Secret Destiny ♡ ^o^Exo Wolf drama ver. ^^
do you have any question?
ASKBOX ASK.FM
Click one of the options above and
contact the owner!♡


my tumblr now
followers
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.